Coats, also known as coats, are worn in the most out of clothing. The size of the coat is generally larger, long sleeves, and other clothes that can be covered with the upper body. The front end of the coat has a button or zipper for wearing, and the coat is generally used for warmth or rain.
1, Fabrics: Whether waterproof, windproof, cold is the main parameters to choose the jacket.
2, Version: European version of the jacket for a higher body, the Japanese version of the coat is relatively small.
3, whether the collar can stand up, and can ensure that the collar stand up after the circular arc uniform, fold less or not.
4. Whether the shoulder is smooth. When you try to wear, you must lift the arms around the shoulder to see if there is a sense of oppression.
5, check the coat front closure is symmetrical, and check the sewing pin and arc transition uniformity.
6, both hands inserted in the jacket pocket, check whether the mouth, and the pocket position is appropriate, and put the belt in the pocket to see if appropriate.
7, the sleeves are longer, preferably 1-2 cm longer than the inside clothes.
8, take off the clothes, lift the collar with one hand, check the coat weight is reasonable.
- The Design Of A Jacket
- The Origins Of The Jacket
- Girls Hot Pants Collocation Scheme ...
- Summer Girls Seven Pants Collocatio...
- Children's Clothes Jacket Selection...
- How Big The Baby Can Wear Down Jacket
- Invisible Killer Of Children's Wear
- Precautions For Baby Wearing Down J...
- How To Choose A Jacket For The Baby
- Children's Wear To How To Match Onl...